The APPENDAUN lifting column is a machine designed to lift bins and drums, move them to the feeding or unloading position of machines such as compressors, tablet counting machines, packaging machines, capsule filling machines, granulators, etc. Also ideal for bringing pneumatic conveyors, calibrators, etc., into working position. APPENDAUN can be supplied with a mixing function.
APPENDAUN can lift, mix, position, feed and unload. It can be used to feed compressor-type machines, to mix and discharge into other containers or simply to calibrate products in line.
The basic version of the Appendaun column allows easy lifting and lowering of the BIN or drum. In addition to the basic version, more powerful units are available that allow the rotation of the BIN and drums by 180°, either manually or fully automatically. In addition to the aforementioned features, it is possible to add the mixing function with 360° rotation (mixing version) before unloading. The perfect sealing and surface treatment make it particularly suitable for sterile environments.
The Luperini I-DRUM powder drum, can be handled with the APPENDAUN and I-DRUM MIXER
BIN for tablets and capsules, Luperini I-TABLET BIN, can be handled with the APPENDAUN
- High flexibility to adapt to the needs of different powder and granule handling systems
- Very slim body for better impact within the layout
- Platform can be customised to accommodate different BINs, drums or other equipment on request
- GMP design, with special seal that prevents communication between technical and process areas. The machine is suitable for sterile applications.
- ATEX compliant
- Manual or motorised axial rotation
- Certified fall prevention safety system installed on every Luperini lifting machine.
- 21 CFR Part 11
- Siemens PLC, other types on request.
- Possibility of installing the APPENDAUN column on a transportable frame with wheels