The I-Cone Mill is used to grind and calibrate wet or dry granules ranging from medium to large in size using dedicated conical baskets. The baskets can be easily replaced, and are provided to calibrate the product to various sizes.
The stand alone version of the I-Cone Mill can be connected to the I-POT unloading valve, used for calibration on Bin-to-Bin lines or on pneumatic conveying to Bin lines, and much more. Easy to transport, compact, and height-adjustable for raised connections.
The Stand Alone I-Cone Mill comes mounted on a wheel-supported frame with a built-in electrical panel and control panel. The I-Cone Mill can be subjected to Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) or Washing-in-Place (WIP) operations, which are controlled from the I-POT operator’s panel.
The I-Cone Mill, in the version integrated with the I-POT structure, allows dry or wet products to be calibrated in-line. This configuration allows the granulates to be processed quickly and directly by controlling the calibration directly from the I-POT operator’s panel. The I-Cone Mill can be subjected to Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) or Washing-in-Place (WIP) operations, which are controlled from the I-POT operator’s panel.
Various components and accessories are available in our catalogue for use in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and food industries.
We are able to customise our products and design new ones based on specific requirements.
- Rotating blade with variable speed controlled by inverter.
- Height-adjustable blade.
- Interchangeable baskets for wet or dry products, with calibration holes of various sizes.
- Height-adjustable body (Stand Alone Version).
- High productivity.
- Ease of disassembly and cleaning.
- Connection via flexible silicone hoses.
- Stand alone solution.
- Washable in line with CIP or WIP systems.
- Durable and reliable.
PARTS IN CONTACT with the product made of certified AISI 316L stainless steel:
- Glossy internal finish, Ra 0.5 micrometers.
- Internal welds smoothed and polished to a Ra of 0.5 micrometers.
- Welds smoothed and ground to a Scotch-Brite finish.
- Parts not in contact with the product made of AISI 304 stainless steel.