The I-DRUM MIXER is a compact and cost-effective drum mixing system for all processes where mixing and containment are required at the same time.
The special rotation with single-tilt or double-tilt (on request) provides highly effective mixing results. Extremely flexible, thanks to the technical solutions designed and implemented for locking the drum to the frame, possibility of mixing drums from 25 to 300 litres.
The I-DRUM MIXER can be placed directly in a dedicated process room with safety guards such as safety light curtains, machine on-board safety light curtains or external safety enclosures.
Loading of drums directly from the trolley at floor level.
Universal drum gripping device to ensure the correct attachment of various drum sizes from the Luperini range but also from other suppliers.
The Luperini I-DRUM powder drum
- Adjustable working angle of the drum
- Possibility of mixing drums from 25 litres to 300 litres with the same machine
- Very quick and easy drum loading and unloading
- Efficient product mixing
- PLC installed on all versions
- Saving of mixing recipes
- Construction according to GAMP standards
- Conformity to 21 CFR Part 11
- Drum base and grip are made of AISI 304 stainless steel with satin finish and removed welds
- Variable mixing speed between 4 and 20 RPM