Luperini bin unloading stations are modular solutions for hermetic emptying of various types of bins and for feeding packaging machines.
The unloading stations are equipped with 4 cups with a self-centring system for easy loading of the containers. They are also equipped with a conical hopper and a special seal that ensures that the coupling is completely airtight.
- Luperini unloading stations for Bins are used for single-level production plants or multi-storey buildings.
- High-speed tablet machines can be fed by our modular systems.
- Station hoppers are equipped with alignment systems for easy loading and coupling to Bin valves.
- Our container unloading stations can be equipped with PLCs, load cells and fully automatic container valve opening/closing systems. Level sensors for interfacing with compressor machine hoppers.
- If required, we can install WIP and CIP type cleaning systems and specific seals for any kind of process requirements.
- Special work surfaces can be provided for the preparation of the cartridge sealing system for quick and easy insertion of the liner.
We design and manufacture standard, modular and customised powder unloading systems to meet a wide range of market requirements. We adopt the best technical solutions to make our product technologically advanced and extremely functional.
- Simple conversion of the existing Bin attachment system
- No interaction between technical area and process area
- No disassembly and no cleaning
- Gravity controlled transport of product to avoid the phenomenon of de-mixing